Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Daddy Daughter Dance 2015


I absolutely LOVE the idea of a Daddy-daughter dance. Such a sweet, special thing for these young ladies of ours. It is SO apparent how much Sav NEEDS her Daddy. She loves him abundantly.

This year, our BFFs (Kinley and Madelyn) let us borrow a dress that they wore for a wedding. It was beautiful! Thank you, girlies!





Saverella requested curly hair...so Mama obliged. It turned out pretty cute! Sav's hair is getting so long! I'm great with short hair---but long hair is a challenge for me.



Who needs a real flower on your wrist when you have a super cool hair clip and rubber bands?




A few pics of the princess with her crazy, loving, handsome date! 




LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. I'm sure it will show up one day on a wedding slideshow. Joe and his mini-me.




The obligatory bro pic. Drew, Ben, Sav and Ethan. (They wanted me to hurry up so they could get back to their Wii game...lol)




My sweet, baby girl. How I adore dressing you up and doing your hair. You are my little china doll. I thank God for the beautiful gift of a daughter... (just one though...one is all I needed. God knew that. Tee hee)




And away Savarella and her handsome prince went to the ball...




All of the Moms were keeping up with the festivities via facebook. Some of the sweet teachers and chaperones were uploading pics and videos in real time. I snagged this one off of FB.




God love her. Last year it was a chocolate fountain...this year, whipped cream? Can't take the tom boy out of the princess. No sir...




Sav and her girlfriend~ Beautiful Trip looked like a fairy tale princess.




LOVE this woman. Sav squeezing on her Kinder teacher, Mrs. Jones. She will always hold such a special place in our hearts.




Precious Colbs (Colbie)...love this sweet girl, and her Mama! (E's kinder teacher who was in charge of the dance...always does such an incredible job!)




Kristi (Colbie's Mom, mentioned above) texted me the next morning. It sums up Savannah perfectly:
"Sav cracked me up last night...doin' her own 'thang'. I told Joe, that girl will never need a man! Love her independence!"

I present to you, exhibit A...







...not a care in the world...dancing with reckless abandon...even loses her bow in the action...love it.



DON'T EVER LOSE THIS, SAVI! XOXO


And Dad ended the night with a little sweet treat at one of Sav's favorite places...


SO special...

I thank God for such a good husband and father. 

I love how he loves these kids...especially Sav.

post signature


12 comments:

Liz said...

Those are some serious dance moves ya got going on, Miss Savannah! Love it!

Tracey's Life said...

That was absolutely priceless!!! I love her confidence on the dance floor. :) :)

Courtney said...

She is so cute! I NEED to know where you got her shoes. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Can you just tell me what happens to a little girl who has no daddy or day substitute????

Anonymous said...

Precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those dance moves are straight from Elaine from Seinfield. Savi looked gorgeous! If she looks this pretty now, I do feel sorry for Joe when she's a teen. It's gonna be bad news. ;)

Michael and Hannah said...

Oh my goodness, the video... I could watch it all day! DARN my kids' Christian school and their danceless ways! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh that dancing was divine ... I agree with Mumma don't ever lose that desire or will to dance so carefree ... Marie (NZ)

Nurse Dee said...

Holy I'm flashing to my DD and her "dancing" and LAUGHING my booty off!!! Awesome to put into the vault for later tortures :P

Pam said...

Oh how precious! That girl's got rythem! You go Savannah and I agree, don't ever lose this! Oh how I wish there would have been daddy daughter dances when my daughter was a child! Thanks for sharing! A friend in East Texas, Pam.

The Rodriguez Crew said...

I just laughed soooo hard at how insanely AWESOME her dancing was!!! She was having the time of her little life!! Ahhhh so perfect!!!

Unknown said...

Sav you're a pretty princess!

Related Posts with Thumbnails